My Portfolio





Hello, I’m White Hat SEO & Digital Marketing Professional from Last 1 year. As a Freelancer I’ve great knowledge and techniques about search engine optimization and YouTube marketing. Before Starting my Up-work Profession I’ve done many projects at Local Internet Market of Bangladesh. More than 1 year i’m working on SEO (Google Top Ranking), SMM, Digital Marketing & You-Tube.


 I submit My Crucial Skill:

★ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
----------------------------------------------------
★ Google Analytics 
★ Strong Keyword Research & Web Content. 
★ Webmaster Tools 
★ WordPress
★ E-Mail Marketing 
----------------------------------------------------
★ Social Media Marketing 
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Pinterest
- LinkedIn
- Reddit
-----------------------------------------------
★ YouTube Marketing
- Business channel
- Keyword research
- Video ranking
- Google AdSense


Now I’m able to entirely promise you that your actualizing your technical goals is my number one target. I’m 100% dedicated to preserving my 5-star ranking. Thanks for Viewing my Profile.


 Regards,
 Chiranjit Kumar Das. 

Share this

Related Posts

First